Virtual Photo Shoots
For times when it’s a pain to travel or you just don’t want to leave the house. Our virtual shoots are an experience like no other.
What the hell? A virtual photo shoot? But how?
We know it sounds weird. And it is, a little. But trust us. Your virtual photo shoot will take place, well, virtually, over t’internet.
From the comfort of your own home, your photographer, who might as well be on the other side of the world, will capture a handful of stunning photos (using an app) without either of you leaving the house.
You’ll walk away with:
- 15-20 perfected shots from your session
- up to an hour with your photographer
- fresh visual content to share on social media
- a memorable experience
All for £195
What will I need?
On the day of your virtual photo shoot
Here’s a quick overview of what to expect on the day:
- You’ll join a Zoom call or go directly onto the app with your photographer.
- Your app will display a model ID which you’ll need to send (or read out) to your photographer.
- We’ll have a little chat to get things started and have a wander around your home so we can do lighting checks etc.
- Your photographer will ask you to place your mobile phone between your tin and elastic band with your main phone camera pointing away from the tin.
- You’ll be directed into various poses as your photos are taken.
Preparing for your virtual shoot
Preparing for your virtual shoot isn’t vastly different from preparing for a physical shoot.
We recommend you:
- choose a range of outfits that you look and feel great in
- dig out your favourite props and accessories
- have a tidy up around the house and remove any clutter
- send us some photos of your home in advance so we can start planning your shoot
- open curtains and blinds to let as much light in as possible
Book your virtual photo shoot for £195
Choose a date and time for your hour-long virtual photo shoot.
Your questions answered
How many people can take part?
Our timings and pricing are based on one person being photographed.
If you’d like to involve multiple people, such as colleagues, friends or family , please get in touch so we can discuss this with you and adjust timings and costs accordingly.
What if I don't have an elastic band?
We don’t always have elastic bands knocking around the house. If you can’t pop out for one, you could always use a hair bobble or cling film.
But whatever you use, make sure it’s strong enough to hold and protect your phone. We don’t to hear that your phone slipped and the screen cracked.
What is a virtual photo shoot?
It’s a unique photo shoot experience that takes place over the internet using an app.
Your photographer will guide you around your home and will direct you into various poses, whilst capturing some beautiful photos using the app.
How long will it take?
We tend to allow up to an hour for your shoot. This gives us plenty of time to:
- connect via the app
- work our way around your home
- have a few outfit changes
Where will my shoot take place?
Generally, in your home. Although you could also get great results in:
- your office
- hired venues
- coffee shops
- local parks
Can I have my shoot abroad?
You can be anywhere in the world. That’s the beauty of virtual shoots!
Can we shoot in multiple locations?
How many images will I get?
You’ll receive up to 20 high-resolution JPGs.
What should I wear for my shoot?
Wear whatever you look and feel great in.
Consider the colours around your home, your brand colours and the colours you look best in.
Do I need someone to help me?
No. But you’re more than welcome to ask someone else in your household to help out if you wish.
What kind of photos will I get?
We’ll capture a range of shots, including headshots and full-body shots.
Are there any hidden fees?
Nope. The fee you see is the fee you pay.
Find out more about virtual photo shoots
Speak to expert Personal Branding Photographer, Gemma, to find out more about virtual shoots and how to get the best out of your session.