The following privacy notice details the who, what, why, where, when and how of collecting your personal information.
When we say “we”, “I”, or “us”, we are referring to Stand Out Get Noticed Ltd.
When we say, “services”, we are referring to Stand Out Get Noticed Ltd providing photography, branding, graphic, web design and related services to individuals and businesses.
2. Who has access to your information?
- WordPress is the platform used to develop this website.
- FluentCRM and HubSpot are used to collect and store data via our online contact forms and keep track of leads
- Pixieset is used to present photography to our clients. This is where you download your photos from.
- Plutio is used to send proposals, contracts and invoices, and to track projects
- Totemic IT provide secure hosting and the domain name for this website and our clients.
- Google Analytics is used to track the use of our website.
- HotJar is used to analyse your experience while using our website.
- Microsoft Outlook, One Drive and Google Drive are used to communicate via email and store photos and client information.
3. What information do we collect about you?
We only ever ask for your first name, last name, email address and telephone number when contacting us via this website. If you decide to work with us, we will ask for your full address for invoicing purposes.
In email responses, if you have a detailed email signature, this information may be sent to us by reply.
We also collect anonymous data on your use of www.standoutgetnoticed.co.uk to help us to make improvements to your experience when using this website.
4. Why do we collect your information?
We collect your information to:
- arrange and discuss a small job, project or photo shoot
- send you your finished artwork or photos
- ask for your feedback on our service
- ask for data for case study material
- process proposals, contracts, agreements and invoices
- respond to any queries or requests
- promote our portfolio of work via our website and social media (we’ll only ever use your photo or related visual and first name – with your consent)
- to follow up on your satisfaction levels with regards to the service and products delivered by Stand Out Get Noticed Ltd.
- comply with legal requirements
- send you updates, insight, advice and offers direct to your inbox (if you’ve subscribed to our mailing list)
5. Where is your data stored/used?
All data is stored on a secure computer or One Drive and can only be accessed by the business owner. Photos, finished and in-progress artwork and your first name/s and/or company name may be used on:
- or any other social media channel
They may also be used in printed marketing and advertising (magazines, flyers etc.).
6. How long is your data stored for?
- If you have given consent for us to use your images, your photos may be displayed on our website or social channels indefinitely and you may be tagged in social media posts containing your photo/s.
- Any personal information shared with us for the purpose of arranging a photo shoot or delivering a project will be kept for up to one year after the end of our project, however, your name, address and email address will remain on invoice records for the purpose of tax for the length of time required by HMRC and in emails sent between us.
- When submitting an enquiry via our website, your details are sent straight to the business owner, Gemma Wilks, via email. Your details will be logged in HubSpot, Fluent CRM and Plutio, in order for us to keep track of leads and project.
- RAW images captured during your photo shoot and any processed or unprocessed photos will be deleted within three years of your photo shoot date.
- Your Pixieset photo gallery will be deleted after three months of the date of your photo shoot.
- If your photos are a result of a competition win, your photo gallery may be deleted after five days.
It is your responsibility to ensure you save your photos, artwork and any related files locally.
7. How is your data used?
Any data submitted to Stand Out Get Noticed Ltd via www.standoutgetnoticed.co.uk or by any other means is only ever used solely for the purpose in which it is supplied.
Only the required data is collected.
8. Your rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals (data subjects):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or to request rectification or erasure, please email us. We will respond to your request to modify or delete information within 28 days.